Reports to: Corporate Industrial Sales Manager
Based at: Toledo, Ohio Branch
Pepco (Professional Electric Products Company) is a premier electrical solution distributor and packager that provides a full line of quality products, support personnel and expert services that has met the needs of customers and the electrical industry for over 45 years. Pepco offers tens of thousands of products from over 200 of the industry's top manufacturers. Pepco is uniquely positioned to bring value-added services and cost efficiencies to assist its customers with power distribution, automation, communication, utility & high voltage, industrial, lighting, safety & tools and national packaging products and solutions. Pepco is privately owned and employs more than 130 highly experience, service-oriented professionals and engineers at its five locations throughout Ohio.
Pepco is seeking an experienced Sales Manager focused on the industrial OEM/MRO market in the Toledo region . Candidates’ primary function will be end-to-end selling of appropriate products and solutions with a heavy focus on organic growth within existing accounts and development of new business. Candidates’ area of expertise should include a broad background with industrial control products, motors, drives and automation solutions. Experience selling within Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customer segment and also Maintenance, Repair and Operational (MRO) a must. Having a diversified background in the commodities to support these solutions a plus.
- Achieve all revenue goals within branch by ensuring profitability of sales
- Supervise all industrial sales opportunities by making sure your team is setting up appointments and making personal visits to current and potential customers
- Provide support to sales team. Assist to resolve any issues that may arise and can recommend prevention of any future issues in order to maintain positive and professional relationships with all customers
- Take action from all competitive pricing and customer feedback reported to you by your sales team
- Able to analyze all market trends to maintain profitability of Pepco and recommend strategies to improve profits
- Develop and implement various sales programs to facilitate sales and assist to retain and grow customer base
- Will oversee sales team’s negotiations, preparations and executions of all verbal and written quotations, projects and blankets to secure orders in conjunction with support staff
- Perform financial analysis of all products and forecast all sales requirements
- Manage all communication with purchasing and sales department
- Recommend appropriate price changes for new products
- Participate in various trade shows and conventions
- Possesses strong presentation skills for large and small groups
- Performs other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Industrial market/product knowledge
- Management Experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and able to perform basic computer and technological skills
- Possesses leadership qualities to drive accountability and operate with integrity
- Time management and organizational skills to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Attention to detail
- Can be adaptable to any situation that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses strong work ethic
- Goal Driven
- Maintains positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years’ experience managing a sales team, with experience in the industrial field. Experience selling into the construction market a plus.
Pepco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.