Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Based at: Eastlake, Ohio Branch
Pepco (Professional Electric Products Company) is a premier electrical solution distributor and packager that provides a full line of quality products, support personnel and expert services that has met the needs of customers and the electrical industry for over 45 years. Pepco offers tens of thousands of products from over 200 of the industry's top manufacturers. Pepco is uniquely positioned to bring value-added services and cost efficiencies to assist its customers with power distribution, utility & high voltage, industrial, automation, data/communication, lighting, safety/tools and national packaging products and solutions. Pepco is privately owned and employs more than 130 highly experienced, service-oriented professionals and engineers at its five locations throughout Ohio.
Pepco is seeking a dependable Warehouse Worker at our Eastlake, Ohio location to assist in a variety of warehouse duties including ensuring safe operations of vehicles, shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling customer orders, stocking warehouse with essential equipment and keeping warehouse clean and presentable.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Prepares customer orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associate for processing.
- perate a tow motor.
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color or product code.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Identify damage, loss or surplus of goods and materials stored in warehouse.
- Uphold inventory control by collecting stock orders, printing requests and recording amounts of materials received.
- Preserves a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat, and maintaining a clean shipping supply area.
- Complies with all procedures, rules and regulations. Follows all safety codes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Participate in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses
- Performs other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to perform basic computer and data entry skills
- Must be able to lift heavy objects and equipment
- Must be able to climb stair-like ladders to retrieve and place items on shelves
- Possesses time management and organizational skills to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Strong attention to detail
- Can be adaptable to any situation that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses strong work ethic
- Goal driven
- Maintains positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Warehouse position. Must provide a warehousing reference.
- Tow Motor Certification and experience operating a must
Pepco offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, disability, 401(k) and paid-time off.
Pepco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.