Reports to: Branch Operations Manager
Multiple Branch Positions Available at: Eastlake, Akron/Canton, Columbus, Elyria, Toledo, Warren,
Pepco (Professional Electric Products Company) is a premier electrical solution distributor and packager that provides a full line of quality products, support personnel and expert services that has met the needs of customers and the electrical industry for over 50 years. Pepco offers tens of thousands of products from over 200 of the industry's top manufacturers. Pepco is uniquely positioned to bring value-added services and cost efficiencies to assist its customers with power distribution, utility & high voltage, industrial, automation, data/communication, lighting, safety/tools and national packaging products and solutions. Pepco is privately owned and employs more than 170 highly experienced, service-oriented professionals and engineers at its eight branch locations throughout Ohio and three distribution centers in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Pepco is seeking a dependable Administrative Assistant who will assist in a variety of administrative duties including fielding telephone calls and expedite requests, receiving and directing quotes and orders, processing reports, filing and data entry.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Branch Operations Manager
- Assisting in typing quotations
- Expedite open purchase orders
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare and process reports, memos, and documents
- Performs other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and the Intranet
- Time management and organizational skills to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Can be adaptable to any situation that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses strong work ethic
- Maintains positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Administrative Assistant position or office setting is preferred, but not required
Pepco offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, disability, 401(k) and paid-time off.
Pepco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.