Reports to: Branch Operations Manager
Based at: Eastlake, Ohio Branch
Pepco (Professional Electric Products Company) is a premier electrical solution distributor and packager that provides a full line of quality products, support personnel and expert services that has met the needs of customers and the electrical industry for over 50 years. Pepco offers tens of thousands of products from over 200 of the industry's top manufacturers. Pepco is uniquely positioned to bring value-added services and cost efficiencies to assist its customers with power distribution, utility & high voltage, industrial, automation, data/communication, lighting, safety/tools and national packaging products and solutions. Pepco is privately owned and employs more than 150 highly experienced, service-oriented professionals and engineers at its five locations throughout Ohio.
The E-Commerce Specialist is a newly created position at Pepco and focuses on enhancing and growing our B2B platform. We need the E-Commerce Specialist to creatively bring us up-to-date and lead our electronic initiatives so customers can effortlessly discover the vendors and products we carry and easily purchase them from our website.
Pepco will be developing E-commerce in the electrical distribution space, including value-added offerings to an entire customer base. Potential strategies will include automated order entry and processing via smart and mobile devices. Previous experience in an IT or an Electrical Distributor environment a plus.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Branch Operations Manager
- Helping our customers and sales team use our new E-Commerce software and website to better meet our customer’s needs.
- Assist in planning the implementation of appropriate software solutions
- Integrating new customers and expediting E-Commerce transitions to insure we meet customer expectations
- Add, fix, remove products and images from our site
- Confirm accuracy of item data and descriptions
- Processing and confirming manual orders
- Performs other duties as required
- Participate in Epicor and Second Phase user groups to stay up-to-date on relevant information happening in the industry
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be highly computer literate and understand basic web design and software programs.
- Web store data entry and maintenance
- Prior experience with LSI + PIM would be a benefit
- Digital Marketing
- Time management and organizational skills to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Attention to detail
- Can be adaptable to any situation that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses strong work ethic
- Goal driven
- Maintains positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, MIS or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in an E-Commerce position
Pepco offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, disability, 401(k) and paid-time off.
Pepco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by Pepco at any time without notice.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.