Reports to: Branch Sales Manager
Based at: Toledo, Ohio Branch
Pepco (Professional Electric Products Company) is a premier electrical solution distributor and packager that provides a full line of quality products, support personnel and expert services that has met the needs of customers and the electrical industry for over 50 years. Pepco offers tens of thousands of products from over 200 of the industry's top manufacturers. Pepco is uniquely positioned to bring value-added services and cost efficiencies to assist its customers with power distribution, utility & high voltage, industrial, automation, data/communication, lighting, safety/tools and national packaging products and solutions. Pepco is privately owned and employs more than 170 highly experienced, service-oriented professionals and engineers at its eight branch locations throughout Ohio and three distribution centers in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Pepco is seeking an entry level Inside Sales Representative focusing on the Construction markets for the Toledo, Ohio region and outlying counties. Candidates should have a general knowledge of products in the construction industry as they relate to electrical distribution.
- Obtains opportunities for orders by calling on current and potential customers, verifying bills of material, and communicating expected delivery requirements and customer value-added needs
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management
- Increases orders by suggesting related items, explaining product features and understanding a customer’s buying history
- Researches and provides solutions that are unique and best fit a customer’s need
- Continually identifies, develops and maintains new and current customer & vendor relationships
- Develops a Business Acumen-Industry
- Enters correct orders in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and able to perform basic computer and technological skills
- Possesses leadership qualities to drive accountability and operate with integrity
- Time management and organizational skills to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Attention to detail
- Can be adaptable to any situation that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses strong work ethic
- Goal driven
- Maintains positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- College Diploma preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience as a counter or inside sales person
Pepco offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, disability, 401(k) and paid-time off.
Pepco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.