Reports to: Marketing Communications Manager
Based at: Eastlake, Ohio Branch
Pepco (Professional Electric Products Company) is a premier electrical solution distributor and packager that provides a full line of quality products, support personnel and expert services that has met the needs of customers and the electrical industry for over 50 years. Pepco offers tens of thousands of products from over 200 of the industry's top manufacturers. Pepco is uniquely positioned to bring value-added services and cost efficiencies to assist its customers with power distribution, utility & high voltage, industrial, automation, data/communication, lighting, safety/tools and national packaging products and solutions. Pepco is privately owned and employs more than 150 highly experienced, service-oriented professionals and engineers at its five locations throughout Ohio.
Pepco is seeking a hard-working, dependable, confident, trustworthy individual who takes initiative to be its Corporate Marketing Assistant. This person will report to and work closely with the company’s Marketing Communications Manager and VP of Marketing. He/She will also be responsible for assisting and performing marketing duties for the company’s other businesses - Victory Park Ohio, Sweeties Golfland North Ridgeville, Canine Superheroes and Magic of Lights.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Marketing Communications Manager
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in managing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional and special events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Assist in creating online content for the company’s website and social media accounts
- Keeps track and distributes all employee marketing closet requests for customers
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Must be computer literate and understand basic Microsoft Office and software programs
- Graphic design experience a plus!
- Time management and organizational skills to maximize efficiency
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Attention to detail
- Can be adaptable to any situation that may arise
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses strong work ethic
- Goal Driven
- Maintains positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Marketing or Marketing Assistant role
Pepco offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, disability, 401(k) and paid-time off.
Pepco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or physical or mental disability.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by Pepco at any time without notice.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.