VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) is a program in which Pepco teams up directly with your business to help manage your day-to-day inventory processes. This relationship is customized to fit your organizational needs that may involve managing your entire inventory or just a specific subdivision of supplies and materials based on an individual job or project.
Once you’ve determined where you need the most assistance, Pepco will engage in managing your material flow from the ordering of materials, delivery, and stocking your racks and shelving on-site. VMI is an effective way to improve your inventory performance. It can help your organization reduce your warehouse operating costs by freeing up your employee’s time to take on more critical tasks. It can also help lower your overall inventory investment allowing you to focus on your core business, therefore improving your cash flow.
- Customized program to meet customers’ needs
- Set clear and defined objectives and goals
- Define items and set minimum and maximum levels
- Scheduled progress reviews
- Bar code and labeling requirements
- Dedicated VMI Team resources
- Use technology for ease of managing with the Innovo App